Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some Exciting News!

I got an email from Kathy Shaffer who owns a new little quilt shop in Millburn, Illinois called The Common Thread Merchantile. It's the cutest little shop tucked in amongst beautiful trees in a lovely, calming setting.



She had come across my information at the Village Quilters Guild where Annette Hendricks had been the speaker and I brought my hand dyed fabric to sell. Kathy was interested in carrying my fabric in her shop, so I brought her some of my inventory and it is now available to you through her. The shop is well worth a visit, although currently her hours are limited, so visit her blog for details and directions. I had the opportunity to sit on her porch and enjoy the beauty, and it was very peaceful and inspiring. Thanks, Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment