Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time . . . . so fleeting!

I can't believe how quickly time is passing by. My son is graduating from 8th grade this week and will soon be off to (GULP!) high school. He was a baby not that long ago!

Needless to say, all this has kept me busy with all the preparation and events leading up to the actual graduation, but I'm in the studio dyeing as well. My favorite Canadian customer wants some rainbows ( I just love these! ) and she has a fondness for lime green, so I'm doing some yardage for her.


My studio renovation has stalled - things are crazy at work for both my husband and I so our free time (ha!) has disappeared - hopefully things will get back on track soon so I can get some sewing done! One good thing that comes with graduation . . . the school auction comittment is over for me, turned over to other hands!

One fun note: My sister Diane and I are going to the taping of The Quilt Show in August in Bolder, CO with Ami Simms. Should be fun - we're talking about making a road trip out of it which could be quite an adventure! Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment